This is a meeting was held on the 8th of May. The discussion included talks about how each role was doing and any developments.
Lighting & Projection: The people mandating this role are Kwaha and Diana. They said they had no ideas yet however by Friday 10th of May they would've spoken to every vocalist and got an idea of the lighting they want.
Rehearsal Manager: I am mandating this role. I mentioned how I made a group chat including all members in order for communication to be easy. I also mentioned that I would be creating chord charts for each song by Monday 13th of May so that the instrumentalists would be able to know what chords to play for each song. I also mentioned that we need to focus on the structure of the songs which I made a deadline for on Friday 17th of May.
Promotion & Marketing: The people mandating this role are Shanade and Edson.They mentioned that they've been thinking of ways to promote the concert e.g. Posters, Broadcast messages, and the use of various social media outlets. The main focus was for making posters which could be distributed and shown in public, this would involve the group having a photoshoot for the posters. They planned for this to be done on Wednesday 15th of May.
Backing Vocalists Leader: This role is mandated by Fabrianna. She spoke on the previous songs which she had sorted out the Bv's for and also the ones she is currently doing. She mentioned that she couldn't do Janelle's song as she's still figuring out the pronunciation of the language it is in. She gave the deadline of Monday 13th of May for all Bv's for each song to be done.
Choreographer: This role is mandated by Janelle. She mentioned how she was in the process of doing the dancing for her song. However she hasn't started on anyone else's choreography was she's not sure who wants dancers and who doesn't. She said she would ask everyone who wants dancers and that it would be done by the end of May.
Our next meeting was held on the 15th of May. The discussion included talks about our last meeting and catching up on each others roles. Hafusat took notes of the meeting down and sent it to each member of the group.


No comments:
Post a Comment